Find a Distributor
Your Needle in the Haystack!
Finding a distribution partner is tough. Where do you start? Who do you talk to? And should you trust them?
To be successful you need a clear understanding of who the players are, the traps to avoid and how deals are done in China.
Tracking down the right distribution partner yourself is time-consuming and risky, so why not fast-track the process with China Blueprint.
We can help you:
- Identify the barriers to entry for your goods or services
- Identify potential distribution channels or partners
- Negotiate distribution contracts
- Undertake due diligence on potential Chinese partners
Looking to expand your business and get more customers?
China is the answer.
Selling online to China presents an unprecedented opportunity to boost your profits but many Australian businesses are missing out.
The language barrier, culture clash and complicated Chinese rules and regulations means too many businesses are sitting out the opportunity of a lifetime.
At China Blueprint, we don’t simply tell you who to talk to, we finish the job.
We offer you extensive Chinese language services such as:
- Listing your business on Online Travel Agency Sites (OTAs)
- Listing your business on sites such as Chinese Wikipedia
- Listing your business on Chinese classified sites
- Uploading your product information, descriptions and services.
But we are not just a translation service. We are China export, marketing and branding specialists.
We can map out exactly what you need to do to be successful as well as help you upload your product or service information to ensure your export business has high visibility in China and you are seen in all the right places.
Want to list on Alibaba, Tmall, Taobao, Little Red Book or similar sites? For more information call us.
Don’t miss out. Book a free 1-hour consultation with a China Blueprint consultant, to talk about your export requirements.
This obligation free teleconference, will help you kick-start your China campaign and give you a clear vision of what you need to do to be successful in China.